Friday, February 10, 2006

Good News and a Meme From Woe

Thanks to all who sent good wishes and prayers for my friend / coworker who has been undergoing medical tests for the past few weeks. She finally received word today that it is not cancer. Obviously we are all very grateful and relieved.

and...

A meme from woe:

1. When you look at someone what is the first thing that you notice?
Their eyes. Then, depending on what I saw in their eyes, sometimes my eyes move down to the second thing I like to try to notice.

2. What is your favorite if any: Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Dark and very bittersweet

3. River, lake or ocean?
Ocean, especially at sunset.

4. Have you ever been streaking?
No. But lots of skinny dipping at home and (in my younger days before gravity took over) at parties.

5. What music do you like to hear when on a romantic date:
Sade

6. Do you ride horses?
No, they have really big teeth. They scare me.

7. If you could own three vehicles of your choice what would they be:
A340-600

B747-400

Beechcraft Duke (aluminum formed into pure sex, don't you think?)





8. Do you hate your job?
No. I don’t particularly like the business I am in but I love the people I work with.

9. Do you like the nine to five grind?
No. My ADD prevents that.

10. What would be your dream job?
Prison substance abuse / prison after-care counselor (and no, you sex fiends, not because I think prisoners are “hot”!!!!!!!)

Woe, thanks for giving me the opportunity to focus on me.

Thanks to all for being there. Have a great weekend!

Flip

1 comment:

Anthony said...

hey buddy as long as you know you are worth focusing on. Nice to have found another dark chocolate fiend.