Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Brad and Spidey

Today is Brad's and Spider's birthday.

I was hoping that my muse would inspire me to quote and / or write something extremely inspirational in their honor. Alas, as of 11 AM, my muse is AWOL.

The best I can do is to say with all my heart that each of these gentlemen, in his own way, has affected my life profoundly.

They teach me. They inspire me. They encourage me. And they demonstrate for me the power of unconditional love.

I hope you both have the wonderful day you so richly deserve.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - and many happy returns of the day!

I love you,

Flip

3 comments:

Brad said...

I'm truly awed! Gosh, Flip, I've learned bucketfulls from you as well. Your continuing journey(s)are inspirational to me. It's always been my pleasure.
(I'm blushing again!)

Oh, and I love you, too.

Spider said...

Flip - WOW, I know Brad is that kinda man, but I sure don't see me like that!

Thanks for your kind friendship, words of encouragement, acceptance and love - and all of that back to you too!

bear said...

What a nice guy you are Flip! :)
Happy (belated) Bday guys!