Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Here's Joan!

I am headed to a distant land. I don't want to blow my cover, but let's say if I were going to the capital city of this country I might be able to visit a museum dedicated to the greatest (female) shoe collector known to man. If such a museum existed. Which I doubt it does, But I won't be able to find out. Because I will be in a different city.

Brad has once again kindly offered to guest host for me. Of course he will do this only as time permits...and I happen to know he is a pretty busy guy.

Spider has offered to assist...although it sounds like he would prefer to be stationed under the desk. Hmmm, well, what happens here stays here I guess. Anyway, it's entirely up to Brad what he does until I am back, so he is welcome to take Spider up on any offer of assistance he wishes. Have at it guys. (I mean blogwise, of course).

I will check in whenever possible but will try to limit any participation to commenting rather than posting.

Cheers everyone!

Flip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just Spider for you, always kind, giving and ready to offer his (ahem) services!

Maybe we can do some tag-teaming over here. Oh, the possibilities!

Have a safe trip, Flip.

bear said...

Shoe museum? Weird. lol, I get it. Have a safe trip. (don't forget to get us a t-shirt!)