Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm Back

First, I owe many, many thanks to Brad for so gracefully and competently filling in for me. One of the great benefits of being back is that I can once again stop by his porch every day. Thanks Brad! And, as always, thanks to anybody who stopped by my porch while Brad was watching out for it.

Second, congratulation to Troll for correctly identifying Akhenaten and sharing some of the theories surrounding this mysterious person. I really identify with Akhenaten, and I don't think it's just the similarity in the abdominal area.

Third, I'm dazed, confused and severely jet-lagged and I have lots of catching up to do.

Cheers(LA),

Flip

7 comments:

Cymber said...

It's nice to have you back, Flip. Brad was an excellent guest host, but I still missed your incomparable voice.

Brad said...

Welcome back, Flip! I've done my best over here, but this certainly is a much better space when you're around.

I think I did get a little free psychotherapy and some great advice from everyone. So, thanks to you, for the opportunity, and all those who commented.

The post yesterday had not been up for long when Troll commented. I couldn't have been more impressed.

So, without further adieu, Johnny, the set is all yours again. It's great to have you back.

As usual, I will be catching you here on the "Flip" side.

Brad, your ever humble and greatful, "Temp Flip".

dykewife said...

i discovered your blog through brad, your temp cover. i have questions, but since you're just back and feeling frazzled, i'll leave them for another time. we have some commonality, me being married to a guy...anyway, i look forward to reading more.

Spider said...

Welcome back hon - I missed you!

Anthony said...

You were much missed. Welcome back.

Flip said...

Cymber: Thanks honey. I am way behind on your life but hope to catch up soon.

Brad: A million thanks again. You are so special.

Dykewife: Very glad to meet you. Any friend of Brad's is good people. Please barrage me questions. I am very anxious to ask you a few myself!

Spider: I missed you too. You know that bro.

Hypoxic: Thanks. Glad to be back. And it was completely Brad's idea. I agree, it was an awesome one.

Woe: Thanks. Hang in there friend, and don't be a complete stranger unless you have to.

Flip

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »