Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today's Agenda

My Shitty Committee, the one that resides in my brain overseeing my mental illness, has been working overtime for the past few days. On the agenda for today's meeting:

  • Bisexual and married. What a joke. Try gay, cowardly, dishonest and in denial.

Everyone else in this miserable little lifeboat seems to be either already facing or preparing to face the truth and moving on with their lives - and more importantly letting their victims move on with their lives. Not me. I guess I'm different, unique. I can stay married - or as I put it "not be divorced." Seems to be working really well.

Wish I could write more but need to get back to Craig's List and keep looking for a hookup.

Have a nice day.

Flip

PS Boo fucking hoo. Self-pity is so appealing. I know you are all great and very supportive but please don't encourage this kind of behavior by leaving sympathetic comments. I need to learn.

No comments: