Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Morning After

I'm happy (sad?) to report that the AA police stopped by at about 6 PM yesterday to break up the pity party. There are still pockets of revelry around the place, but for the most part it's over...for now. Of course all the participants are still on the premises. I'm pretty sure they'll always be around, but at least it's a relief when they're snoozing. I hope it takes them a while to sleep it off.

Thanks to all of you neighbors who knocked on the door and windows to suggest that things were getting out of hand. I'm sorry most of you were greeted with nothing but a blank stare.

Flip

3 comments:

Paul said...

Good morning. It's great to see you're up and about.

Anonymous said...

Well, Flip, I suppose one must have the low points in life just so we can truly appreciate the high points.

I'm glad the storm is clearing, my friend.

Spider said...

That was ONE party I was glad to see break up... coffee and brunch on the lake today - want to join us?

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday Flip!