Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Procrastination

I'm in a complete work frenzy. Deadlines, trips, meetings, etc.

So of course this morning the first thing I do is start surfing through my favorite blogs.

I took Spider's test.

Drumroll....


What animal would best suit your personality?

A DOG.

You are one of the best friends that someone could ever ask for. A very loyal, compassionate person who is always there for close friends and family members who are in a tough time. You are someone who can be counted on time and time again and never let small grudges get in the way of a good friendship. But unfortunately, you are very dependant, and every now and then someone will take advantage of your loyalty, and it is most often not until you end up hurt that you realised your foolishness.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



Although I am definitely a less socially and morally developed dawg than Spider, I hope this means we get to be in the same kennel sometime and maybe even share a bowl of kibble. (OK, I'm still just a bit jealous of Spider's and Hypoxic's weekend dinner).

I've been a little (lot?) off-balance mentally and emotionally since last week. I hope I have time to bore you all with some of the details sometime soon.

Take care all.

Flip

5 comments:

Brad said...

Hope everything balances out for you, sooner rather than later.

Yep. Read about Spider and Hypoxic's "date" and I was immediately green with envy.

Would have LOVED to have been at that table.

"It's not easy being green..."

Spider said...

Hey Flip... what would life be like if we all went through it balanced... TOTALLY BORING!

And my friend, I would love to share my kennel with you along with by bowl of kibble... hell, you can even sleep with me on my bed brother... ~eg~

Anthony said...

lol, you did make me laugh here.

Yours in procrastination.....

Bigg said...

I will look forward to those details -- after all, that's where they say all life resides, is in the details.

Tom said...

I took the test and came out monkey. I really wanted to be a dog. There is nobody more wonderful than the dog who sleeps at my feet as I work and never has a bad word to say about anybody. But no, I had to be a monkey.