Monday, May 01, 2006

Sharing the Beauty of the Stars

I was checking out Wisdom Quotes as Flip suggested at another post, and I ran across this little gem:

"If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth." - Mitsugi Saotome

So we will just keep it short and sweet, because that is the way I feel like playing the game today.

Cheers.

Brad, your tight lipped "Temp Flip"

1 comment:

Restored Vows said...

Brad - Your the guest host, so feel free to dismiss my comment and move on with your next "guest".

Do you really feel ending a posting with "Cheers" for an alcoholic in recovery's blog is very appropriate? Maybe Flip is cool with it and I'm just being hyper-sensitive to someone who suffers with an addiction. For some, this comment may be a "trigger" for them to return to drinking.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, and maybe Flip is beyond that, but something just hit me wrong about the comment....no offense to either you or Flip....its a "Respect" thing.